Roleplaying guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors

2 posters

Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors

Post  Dirminxia Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 am

2012, the bombs fell. the earth started breaking apart. Countries, afraid of the inevitable end of humanity, waged war to claim more secure land. Continents split, sunk, and reformed. Mountains collapsed and sea levels rose. But in the midst of the chaos, individual humans survived. Now, by 2013, the earth has calmed enough that people had once again emerged to face a new earth, a new world. What wonders await? What terrors lie hiding in the unknown? Only time will tell.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

https://roleplayingguild.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty Why me...

Post  xAshiax Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:47 am

Lillian sat against her makeshift hideout. It was close to the new sea level and was a cave, a whole inner working system she had found when all of the terrible things happened. It was a makeshift refuge and she contemplated walking away or staying to where she knew -and since everything had changed the only thing she now knew was that cave. 'How did I even survive this crap? I would've never thought of myself to be capable to do such a thing..'
She brushed her waved dark auburn locks out of her honey colored orbs, pondering if it would be safe to see if there were other survivors. Everything had seemed to calm down, so she figured it was.
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty Re: Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors

Post  Dirminxia Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 am

Willis Jeffrey, once just a man, now one of the last. How the heck did that happen? And so suddenly... It was practically a blur. The buildings falling, the fires... the deaths... Horrible memories best locked away forever, but could never be forgotten. Then would haunt him forever...

Willis stood up suddenly. The urge for food was bothersome. There simply wasn't much left, and scavenging was hard work. Work best done before the stomach disapproved about being empty for too long... "I had best find food then..." he said to himself, and walked away in a random direction.

Last edited by Dirminxia on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty Re: Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors

Post  xAshiax Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 am

Lillian walked along the new shore. She didn't want to head out too far, incase she needed to go back to her safe cave. As she walked, she didn't dare let her small feet touch the water. She glanced at it though, and as she did she remembered parts of her life that happened before the world went into ruins.
She was the shortest of her family stabding at five foot, four inches and was the oldest of 2 children. She used to live in the mountains for quite some time, until her mother gave birth to her brother which was when they moved to the beach. She had just been accepted as an intern for a small medical facility aiding in cancer research when everything went wrong.
"I wonder where Adam is now, I can only hope." She spoke out to no one in particular, since there was no one around anyways.
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:06 am

The sun was bright. Bright as it was before the breaking. "nice to know that some things are truly eternal..." Willis thought. He had just celebrated his twenty third birthday a week before the destruction. Things were looking great, a young man with his whole life ahead of him...

But now look at the way things were. His family? Dead. His friends? Also dead. His neighbors, coworkers, aunts, uncles, all dead... Sometimes Willis wondered if it wasn't actually he who was dead, suffering in a wasted world for not being religious.

Might his existence be a hell designed for him and him alone? To wander forever, hunger gnawing and loneliness slowly driving him insane?
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty All alone?

Post  xAshiax Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 am

Lillian stopped some few miles away and picked up a stone. She turned so her back faced the ocean and threw the rock as hard as she could. She wanted to see if she'd hear a thud or maybe an echo or something. She plopped on her knees and sighed softly, her hands finding her face, pushing the silly strands of hair away again.
'Is there anyone here but me? Am I all alone?'

Last edited by xAshiax on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no color)
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 am

The ground slowly started giving way to sand, which had in made places been turned to glass. Willis knew from prior experience that these patches of glass were sharp and he did his best to avoid walking through any. He could now smell the sea breeze, and he could just start to hear the crashing of waves onto a beach. "A beach means water, and water means fish.." he thought, and continued towards the sounds of the waves.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty Never moving...

Post  xAshiax Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 am

Lillian felt her stomach grumble and she knew she was hungry. Why now, she didn't want to touch the water. Reluctently, she forced herself up and rolled what was left of her pant cuffs up to just above the knee and she stepped in the water. At first, it was cold and she bore it but, it seemed to warm up.
Then she felt it before she saw it, a small fish swam inbetween her legs. "Haha! Now I'll catch you, stupid little fish!"
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Willis heard her before he saw her. A laugh, and a cry of triumph. Emotions welled inside of him. Am I not really alone? Are there others who survived? thoughts racing through his head faster then he could process, and then he was running. On way or another, whatever awaited him on the other side of that hill, he needed to see it with his own eyes.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xAshiax Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Lillian had caught the fish, and her smile grew. "Yes! Finally!" After she had caught the silly fish, she thought she had heard a man, but was that possible? Was there at least one more person? She kept the fish in hand, thought it was slippery and weird feeling.
And then she began to run in the direction she heard the man. 'Maybe this is just a hallucination? I mean, what if there isn't another person at all...'
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

There, he saw her. The water running down her arms glistening like gemstone in the sun. The fish in her hand like a trophy, won through hard work and strength. There, running towards him. A human being other then himself.

He wasn't alone.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xAshiax Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Lillian saw him, then stopped and rubbed her eyes. She pinched herself a few times. He was really there, he was really there!! She ran up to him, and stopped, bending over to catch her breath. Her hands on her knees she looked up and she smiled with tears in her eyes. "Hi there. Uh, I'm Lillian. You are real right? I'm not hallucinating or anything, right?."
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Well, my hallucinations aren't usually this real... Willis thought. He gave himself a bit of a slap, not hard, but enough to wake him out of any strange dream he might be having. But when he stood straight again, she was still there! And she was talking to him! He opened his mouth to mention a reply... only to find that not a sound came out. He tried again, but the only results worth noticing was a bit of a squeak. So instead he grabbed a stick and wrote out "WILLIS" in hte sand, and then pointed to himself, smiling.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post apacolyptic world- Story of the survivors Empty He's real.

Post  xAshiax Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Lillian watched him struggle to speak and chuckled a bit at it. God, how long had it been since she had done that. Then read his name. "Nice to meet you Willis." She then realized she still had the fish in her hand. "You any good at catching fish?"

She wasn't hallucinating. He was real, thank god.
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:54 pm

His cheeks burned a bit when she laughed at him, indicating the signs of blushing. But he didn't care, there was someone on this rock that he could talk to, that is, once his voice returned. Then she asked if he could catch fish. He had never fished in his life, but he didn't want to appear incapable. so he nodded. The idea of catching food was more appealing when you could share it wish someone.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xAshiax Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 am

"Well, Mr. Willis. Let's go catch us some fish. Then I can show you where I've been for the past, I dunno... year?" Lillian spoke and walked back to the coast, throwing the dead fish on the sand where she had started to make her pile.
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirminxia Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 am

Willis didn't know what to do, but he figured he would get the hang of it. He looked into the deep blue of the water and tried to spot a fish. Nothing that he could identify as a fish appeared. Well, either there weren't any fish, or the proximity of his new acquaintance was causing him to blush too much. He was shy! What a thought.
Dirminxia
Dirminxia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xAshiax Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 am

Lillian didn't seem to be phased on the outside by her new aquitance, but on the inside was a lot different. She was happy she had someone else on this god forsaken land, shy on the fact that hey, there's a guy why wouldn't she feel shy. Her fish piled grew large, and when she saw that Willis hadn't caught any fish and went to his side.
"It's easy when you get the hang of it, I'd go for larger ones if I were you Mr. Willis." She chuckled at the end of it again, then spoke once more. "If you can't catch a fish in 10 minutes, I'll just show you where my . . . well, cave is." She couldn't call her cave home, it just wasn't home.
xAshiax
xAshiax
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum